Liverpool midfielder Emre Can agrees five-year Juventus deal
#MTNShortz3SixtyWorld
Can has been free to speak with foreign clubs since January due to his contract expiring at the end of the season, but Liverpool remained hopeful that the 24-year-old would sign an extension at Anfield.
However, La Gazzetta dello Sport claim that Can has finally made a decision over his future and will move to Juventus on a free transfer this summer.
The deal, which will see the Germany international earn €6m (£5.3m) per season in Turin, will reportedly be announced after the Champions League final, which could feature Liverpool following their 5-2 win over Roma in the first leg of their semi-final last week.
Can has been with Liverpool since 2014, making 166 appearances for the club and scoring 14 goals.
More Stories
OLMO, VICTOR APPROVED TO COMPLETE SEASON WITH BARCELONA
On Thursday, Spain's sports commission announced that Dani Olmo and Pau Victor will be permitted to continue playing for Barcelona...
UEFA PRESIDENT SLAMS FIFA’S 64 TEAM WORLD CUP AS ‘BAD IDEA’
Agency Report UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said on Thursday it would be “a bad idea” for FIFA to expand the...
SPORT NEWS: SKIING WORLD CUP CHAMPION BRIGNONE SUFFERS BROKEN LEG
Agency Report Alpine skiing World Cup champion Federica Brignone suffered a broken leg at the Italian championships on Thursday when...
SPORT: PROSECUTORS DEMAND JAIL TERM FOR ANCELOTTI FOR TAX FRAUD
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti’s tax fraud trial wrapped up Thursday in Spain, with public prosecutors seeking demanding he be...
SPAIN PROSECUTORS TO APPEAL RULING OVERTURNING ALVES’ RAPE CONVICTION
Spanish prosecutors said Wednesday they would a appeal a court ruling that overturned former Brazil international footballer Dani Alves’ rape...
TINUBU LEADS DIGNITARIES TO NDSF OPENING CEREMONY IN UYO
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is expected to on Wednesday, April 2nd flag off the much anticipated Niger Delta Sports Festival...