Ronaldinho to marry TWO women at the same time after living “harmoniously” with pair since December
Read Time:41 Second
#MTNshortz3SixtyWorld
According to reports in Brazil, Brazilian football legend Ronaldinho, 38, is reportedly engaged to two beautiful women, and he’s set to tie the knot in August with the pair Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza.
The Former World Player of the Year proposed to the ladies in January last year and gave them both engagement rings, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias.
The pair who are said to be friends, have been living with the former Barcelona star since December at his £5million Rio de Janeiromansion, according to reports.
The women receive an “allowance” of around £1,500 from the footballer for upkeeps.
The wedding is expected to hold at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium, in the upmarket Barra da Tijuca district in Rio.
See more photos below..
Beatriz Souza
Priscilla Coelho
According to reports in Brazil, Brazilian football legend Ronaldinho, 38, is reportedly engaged to two beautiful women, and he’s set to tie the knot in August with the pair Priscilla Coelho and Beatriz Souza.
The Former World Player of the Year proposed to the ladies in January last year and gave them both engagement rings, according to Brazilian columnist Leo Dias.
The pair who are said to be friends, have been living with the former Barcelona star since December at his £5million Rio de Janeiromansion, according to reports.
The women receive an “allowance” of around £1,500 from the footballer for upkeeps.
The wedding is expected to hold at a private ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium, in the upmarket Barra da Tijuca district in Rio.
See more photos below..



More Stories
MOURINHO HANDED THREE-MATCH BAN, £6,000 FINE FOR NOSE-GRABBING INCIDENT
Fenerbahce manager Jose Mourinho has been banned for three matches and handed a fine of around £6,000 ($7,734.00) after grabbing...
NIGERIAN BOXER, OLANREWAJU DIED OF CARDIAC ARREST, AUTOPSY CONFIRMS
Body to arrive Nigeria in two weeks The autopsy conducted on former Nigerian boxer, Olanrewaju Segun ‘Success’, has confirmed that...
UCL: MBAPPE, VINI, OTHERS CLEARED TO PLAY AGAINST ARSENAL, FINED FOR ‘IMPROPER CONDUCT’
Kylian Mbappe was on Friday among three Real Madrid players fined by UEFA for “violating basic rules of decent conduct”...
FERNANDEZ FIRES CHELSEA INTO FOURTH, PILING PRESSURE ON POSTECOGLOU
Chelsea climbed to fourth place in the Premier League as Enzo Fernandez sealed a 1-0 win that piled pressure on...
OLMO, VICTOR APPROVED TO COMPLETE SEASON WITH BARCELONA
On Thursday, Spain's sports commission announced that Dani Olmo and Pau Victor will be permitted to continue playing for Barcelona...
UEFA PRESIDENT SLAMS FIFA’S 64 TEAM WORLD CUP AS ‘BAD IDEA’
Agency Report UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said on Thursday it would be “a bad idea” for FIFA to expand the...