REAL MADRID TO PAY £100m IF THEY WANT HAZARD
Chelsea will only consider a bid of £100million from Real Madrid if Eden Hazard tells the club he wants to leave.
The Belgian only has 18 months remaining on his contract at Stamford Bridge and is yet to agree an extension.
The Spanish giants are long-term admirers of the 28-year-old attacker, who has made no secret of his wish to play for the European champions, and Hazard continues to be linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge.
Now, according to The Telegraph, Chelsea are bracing themselves for an offer from Los Blancos if Hazard admits he wants to leave but will not accept a penny less than £100m.
Hazard believes he will know for certain if Real are truly keen on signing him by the end of this month and the Blues are keen to resolve the future of their star man.
Chelsea signed Borussia Dortmund winger Christian Pulisic for £58m earlier in the January transfer window and the club are adamant that Hazard is worth double that fee.
The figure may prove slightly problematic for Real, who don’t have a large transfer budget available. It is hoped that Mateo Kovacic could act as a makeweight in any deal with the Croatian currently on a season-long loan from the Bernabeu.

More Stories
OLMO, VICTOR APPROVED TO COMPLETE SEASON WITH BARCELONA
On Thursday, Spain's sports commission announced that Dani Olmo and Pau Victor will be permitted to continue playing for Barcelona...
UEFA PRESIDENT SLAMS FIFA’S 64 TEAM WORLD CUP AS ‘BAD IDEA’
Agency Report UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said on Thursday it would be “a bad idea” for FIFA to expand the...
SPORT NEWS: SKIING WORLD CUP CHAMPION BRIGNONE SUFFERS BROKEN LEG
Agency Report Alpine skiing World Cup champion Federica Brignone suffered a broken leg at the Italian championships on Thursday when...
SPORT: PROSECUTORS DEMAND JAIL TERM FOR ANCELOTTI FOR TAX FRAUD
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti’s tax fraud trial wrapped up Thursday in Spain, with public prosecutors seeking demanding he be...
SPAIN PROSECUTORS TO APPEAL RULING OVERTURNING ALVES’ RAPE CONVICTION
Spanish prosecutors said Wednesday they would a appeal a court ruling that overturned former Brazil international footballer Dani Alves’ rape...
TINUBU LEADS DIGNITARIES TO NDSF OPENING CEREMONY IN UYO
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is expected to on Wednesday, April 2nd flag off the much anticipated Niger Delta Sports Festival...