ODION IGHALO DROPS A HINT ON HIS RETURN TO SUPER EAGLES
Joseph Omoniyi

Former Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo has left many fans confused after he dropped a cryptic message about his return to the Nigerian national team.
Ighalo who emerged the highest goal scorer of the African Cup Of Nations, AFCON 2019 in Egypt, announced his retirement from the team immediately after Nigeria’s outing in the tournament, following Mikel Obi’s footstep, who had earlier hung his boots.
However, Ighalo took to his verified Twitter page to get fans guessing after he wrote, ‘Coming back stronger’ with pictures of himself in Super Eagles jersey.
Ighalo who currently plies his trade with a Chinese club, Shanghai Greenland Shenhua made his debut for Nigeria in 2015. He represented the nation at the 2018 World Cup and the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations, finishing the latter tournament in third place and being crowned top scorer.
Coming back stronger💪🏾🙏🏾 pic.twitter.com/1czbC3VjGB
— Odion Jude Ighalo (@ighalojude) July 31, 2019
More Stories
I’LL SOON EXPOSE SEXUAL ASSAULT EVIDENCE AGAINST AKPABIO — NATASHA
Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan of Kogi Central Senatorial District says she will soon present evidence of sexual harassment against Senate President...
INEC NOT PARTISAN IN NATASHA’S FAILED RECALL – SPOKESPERSON
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has denied being partisan in handling the failed recall of the Senator representing Kogi...
EDO GUBER TRIBUNAL JUDGMENT BETRAYS JUDICIAL IMPARTIALITY — PDP
The National leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has described the judgment of the Edo State Governorship Election Petition...
“WE WERE HELD WITH HYENAS, SNAKES” – GENERAL TSIGA RECOUNTS KIDNAP ORDEAL
Former Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier General Maharazu Tsiga (rtd), who spent over two months in...
NATASHA HAILS INEC, MOCKS RIVALS OVER FAILED RECALL BID
The lawmaker representing Kogi Central, Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, on Thursday, commended the Independent National Electoral Commission for rejecting the process...
I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT INDEPENDENCE BRIDGE CLOSURE – UMAHI
The Minister of Works, David Umahi, has said that he was unaware of the closure of the Independence Bridge in...