
FATHER CONFESSES TO KILLING HIS THREE CHILDREN
A man in France on Sunday confessed to killing his three children and turned himself in, said prosecutors and a police source.
“A man presented himself to the police in Dieppe (Seine-Maritime) to report that he had killed his three children,” the public prosecutor said, referring to the town in the northern French region of Normandy.
The bodies of two children were then found in the town of Alfortville, in the southeastern suburbs of Paris, where the father lives.
“Two deaths have been confirmed,” said the public prosecutor.
The children were stabbed to death, said a police source, without providing other details on the children or any information about the third child.
The father, who was born in 1982, had been convicted of domestic violence in 2021, said a source close to the case.
A restraining order against him was issued but subsequently lifted.
The man was taken into police custody, the prosecutors said.
More Stories
HEALTH: SIERRA LEONE STARTS MPOX VACCINATION AS CASES RISE
Sierra Leone on Wednesday started injecting frontline health care workers and high risk-individuals and children from age 12 with a...
NATASHA SLAMS YAHAYA BELLO, URGES HIM TO FOCUS ON CLEARING HIS NAME
Senator representing Kogi Central, Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, has urged former governor Yahaya Bello to focus on addressing the corruption allegations against...
TRUMP SLAPS HEAVY TARIFFS ON CHINA, EU, OTHERS
Agency Report US President Donald Trump on Wednesday unveiled a raft of punishing tariffs targeting countries around the world, including...
UPDATE: POLICE UNCOVER CRIMINAL HIDEOUT AT SAGAMU INTERCHANGE, BEEF UP SECURITY
The Ogun State Police Command on Wednesday said it has beefed up security around the Sagamu interchange, on the Lagos-Ibadan...
FORMER NYSC DG, TSIGA, REGAINS FREEDOM FROM KIDNAPPERS DEN AFTER 2 MONTHS
The former Director General (DG) of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brig,-Gen Maharazu Tsiga (rtd) has regained freedom from...
JUST IN: FG ORDERS IMMEDIATE REOPENING OF INDEPENDENCE BRIDGE IN LAGOS
The Minister of Works, Senator David Umahi has directed the immediate reopening of the Independence Bridge in Lagos to vehicular...