
(VIDEO): ‘BURIAL CHALLENGE’, NIGERIAN MAN SPENDS 23 HOURS BURIED ALIVE IN COFFIN
Young C, a Nigerian man, underwent a risky challenge where he was buried alive in a coffin for 23 hours.
Despite a shortage of water, he informed his followers via posts on his Instagram account that everything was fine with him.
In an update on his Instagram account on Thursday he said, “Guys, I am still alive, I am still fine, I am okay. A lot of you might think something has happened, but nothing has happened, I am fine.
Breathing heavily he said, “My problem is just that I have run out of water, I might be forced to drink this (my urine). Guys, I am fine.”
On Wednesday, Young C announced that he was going to take on this audacious challenge of being buried alive for 24 hours.
He shared a video on his Instagram account, emphasizing that the stunt was genuine and not a hoax. He also announced his plan to broadcast live footage from the coffin at night.
In an earlier update, Young C revealed that he had been buried for over 8 hours and was experiencing physical discomfort, including excessive sweating.
He shared a video from the coffin, showing his camera and light still functioning, and expressed his determination to complete the challenge.
This challenge is reminiscent of a similar feat by American YouTuber Mr Beast, who buried himself alive for 50 hours two years ago to raise awareness about deforestation. Mr Beast recently attempted to break his record by spending 7 consecutive days buried in a coffin, successfully completing the challenge despite its physical and mental toll.
He cautioned viewers against attempting such stunts due to their potential dangers.
More Stories
ABIODUN MOURNS AS OGUN APC SPOKESMAN, OLADUNJOYE PASSES AWAY
The Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun State, Tunde Oladunjoye, has passed away. Oladunjoye is said...
UCL: MBAPPE, VINI, OTHERS CLEARED TO PLAY AGAINST ARSENAL, FINED FOR ‘IMPROPER CONDUCT’
Kylian Mbappe was on Friday among three Real Madrid players fined by UEFA for “violating basic rules of decent conduct”...
EDUCATION DISTRICT II HOSTS TESTIMONIAL FOOTBALL MATCH IN HONOUR OF RETIRING TG/PS, ANIKE ADEKANYE (PHOTOS)
The Education District II of Lagos State recently hosted a testimonial novelty football match in honor of the retiring Tutor-General/Permanent...
LASIEC DEBUNKS TIMETABLE FOR 2025 LAGOS LG ELECTIONS
The Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC) has refuted rumors circulating about the release of a timetable for the 2025...
POLICE RESCUE 14 ABDUCTED BUS PASSENGERS IN BENUE
Police in Benue State have successfully rescued 14 passengers who were kidnapped on Thursday night near Otukpo. In a statement...
OYO STRENGTHENS SECURITY AHEAD OF ALAAFIN’S CORONATION ON SATURDAY
With the coronation of the 46th Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Akeem Owoade, scheduled for Saturday, April 5, 2025, the Oyo...