
JUST IN: ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE NORWICH SACK MANAGER DEAN SMITH
Norwich City have reportedly sacked head coach Dean Smith following a run of three defeats in their last five Championship games and mounting frustration from supporters.
According to sources, the Championship club made the decision following the poor run of form, which led to the fans turning on Smith.
Smith’s side suffered a 2-1 defeat to Luton on Boxing Day, despite the host being reduced to 10-men.
Smith had been in charge at Carrow Road since November last year, when he signed a two-and-a-half year deal at the club, following the dismissal of Daniel Farke.
The former Aston Villa manager was unable to prevent Norwich City from being relegated from the Premier League.
The result continued Norwich’s poor run of form, having suffered seven defeats in their last 12 league matches. They currently sit fifth in the Championship.
More Stories
I’LL SOON EXPOSE SEXUAL ASSAULT EVIDENCE AGAINST AKPABIO — NATASHA
Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan of Kogi Central Senatorial District says she will soon present evidence of sexual harassment against Senate President...
INEC NOT PARTISAN IN NATASHA’S FAILED RECALL – SPOKESPERSON
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has denied being partisan in handling the failed recall of the Senator representing Kogi...
EDO GUBER TRIBUNAL JUDGMENT BETRAYS JUDICIAL IMPARTIALITY — PDP
The National leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has described the judgment of the Edo State Governorship Election Petition...
“WE WERE HELD WITH HYENAS, SNAKES” – GENERAL TSIGA RECOUNTS KIDNAP ORDEAL
Former Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier General Maharazu Tsiga (rtd), who spent over two months in...
NATASHA HAILS INEC, MOCKS RIVALS OVER FAILED RECALL BID
The lawmaker representing Kogi Central, Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan, on Thursday, commended the Independent National Electoral Commission for rejecting the process...
I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT INDEPENDENCE BRIDGE CLOSURE – UMAHI
The Minister of Works, David Umahi, has said that he was unaware of the closure of the Independence Bridge in...