Joe Hart ‘to train with Manchester City from next week’
#MTNshortz3SixtyWorld
The 31-year-old has spent the last two seasons out on loan and is seeking a new club before the 2018-19 campaign begins next month.
Hart has so far been unsuccessful, though, with rumoured interest from Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon and Ligue 1 side Nice coming to little.
According to The Sun, the England international will now spend pre-season with City and he faces the prospect of seeing out the final year of his contract at the Etihad Stadium.
Shrewsbury Town product Hart, who failed to impress on loan with Torino and West Ham United, recently vowed to “come back stronger” after being left out of Gareth Southgate‘s World Cup squad.
More Stories
FERNANDEZ FIRES CHELSEA INTO FOURTH, PILING PRESSURE ON POSTECOGLOU
Chelsea climbed to fourth place in the Premier League as Enzo Fernandez sealed a 1-0 win that piled pressure on...
OLMO, VICTOR APPROVED TO COMPLETE SEASON WITH BARCELONA
On Thursday, Spain's sports commission announced that Dani Olmo and Pau Victor will be permitted to continue playing for Barcelona...
UEFA PRESIDENT SLAMS FIFA’S 64 TEAM WORLD CUP AS ‘BAD IDEA’
Agency Report UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin said on Thursday it would be “a bad idea” for FIFA to expand the...
SPORT NEWS: SKIING WORLD CUP CHAMPION BRIGNONE SUFFERS BROKEN LEG
Agency Report Alpine skiing World Cup champion Federica Brignone suffered a broken leg at the Italian championships on Thursday when...
SPORT: PROSECUTORS DEMAND JAIL TERM FOR ANCELOTTI FOR TAX FRAUD
Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti’s tax fraud trial wrapped up Thursday in Spain, with public prosecutors seeking demanding he be...
SPAIN PROSECUTORS TO APPEAL RULING OVERTURNING ALVES’ RAPE CONVICTION
Spanish prosecutors said Wednesday they would a appeal a court ruling that overturned former Brazil international footballer Dani Alves’ rape...