BREAKING!!! Prince William, Duchess of Cambridge welcome baby boy
The baby is fifth in the line to succession.
Her husband, Prince William, is second in line to the British throne and the couple has two other children, George, 4, and Charlotte, who will celebrate her third birthday next week.
Earlier on Monday morning, she was accompanied by the Duke of Cambridge as they travelled by car to the St Mary’s Hospital in west London where she gave birth to her first two children.
The name of the baby will be announced in due course, said the statement.
Source: EuroNews
READ ALSO: Jose expects his United squad to evolve
More Stories
LESOTHO BEARS THE BRUNT AS NEW US TARIFFS SHAKE AFRICA
The small African kingdom of Lesotho said Thursday it would “urgently” send a government delegation to the United States to...
UK COURT ORDERS TRUMP TO PAY £625K OVER FAILED LAWSUIT
The High Court in London on Thursday ordered US President Donald Trump to pay £625,000 ($741,000) in legal costs after...
WORLD NEWS: CANADA RETALIATES WITH 25% TARIFF ON SOME US AUTO IMPORTS
Canada said it would impose a 25 per cent tariff on some autos imported from the United States, retaliating against...
‘BLATANT LIES’ PRINCE HARRY HITS AT AFRICA CHARITY
Prince Harry said Thursday he was relieved the UK’s charity watchdog had opened a probe into Sentebale, the African group...
WORLD NEWS: SEVEN DIE, 23 RESCUED IN GREECE BOAT ACCIDENT
Seven people, including two children, died, and 23 others were rescued Thursday when an inflatable boat carrying migrants capsized off...
HEALTH: SIERRA LEONE STARTS MPOX VACCINATION AS CASES RISE
Sierra Leone on Wednesday started injecting frontline health care workers and high risk-individuals and children from age 12 with a...