
BREAKING: JADON SANCHO LEAVES MAN UTD, JOINS CHELSEA ON LOAN WITH BUY-OBLIGATION CLAUSE
Chelsea have secured a loan deal for Manchester United forward Jadon Sancho, with obligation to buy.
Confirming the transfer on Friday night, most trusted football transfer expert, Fabrizio Romano wrote on X, “Jadon Sancho to Chelsea, here we go! Loan deal with obligation to buy clause agreed between the clubs.
”Sancho already said yes as he wanted Chelsea move, deal now agreed between all parties.
“Man United accepted the proposal and deal is now set to he signed.
Sancho spent half of last season on loan at Borussia Dortmund.
Sancho has two years remaining on his contract at Old Trafford, with United retaining the option to extend the deal by a further 12 months.
The England international – who has 23 caps for England – fell out of favour at United last season after a public disagreement with Ten Hag.
The forward was welcomed back into Ten Hag’s squad this summer but his only action so far this season was a brief appearance from the bench in the Community Shield.
Asked on Friday afternoon if he expected Sancho to stay, Erik ten Hag said: “As I know, yes. He’s playing in our squad and we’re happy with him.
Sancho has scored 12 goals and contributed six assists in 83 games for United since signing from Dortmund for £73m three years ago.
More Stories
LESOTHO BEARS THE BRUNT AS NEW US TARIFFS SHAKE AFRICA
The small African kingdom of Lesotho said Thursday it would “urgently” send a government delegation to the United States to...
OVER 60% OF CORRUPTION CASES LINKED TO HEALTHCARE, INFRASTRUCTURE FUNDS — ICPC
The Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, Musa Aliyu (SAN), has revealed that over 60...
UK COURT ORDERS TRUMP TO PAY £625K OVER FAILED LAWSUIT
The High Court in London on Thursday ordered US President Donald Trump to pay £625,000 ($741,000) in legal costs after...
FERNANDEZ FIRES CHELSEA INTO FOURTH, PILING PRESSURE ON POSTECOGLOU
Chelsea climbed to fourth place in the Premier League as Enzo Fernandez sealed a 1-0 win that piled pressure on...
COURT BARS POLICE, DSS FROM ARRESTING FUBARA’S CHIEF OF STAFF
A Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt has barred the Nigerian Police and the Department of State Services from...
I’LL SOON EXPOSE SEXUAL ASSAULT EVIDENCE AGAINST AKPABIO — NATASHA
Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan of Kogi Central Senatorial District says she will soon present evidence of sexual harassment against Senate President...