(PHOTOS) IPOB WARNS RESIDENTS OF ANAMBRA, ABIA, EBONYI, IMO, ENUGU, RIVERS STATES TO STAY AWAY FROM POLLING UNITS
A report says members of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB on Thursday has sent a warning to residents of Anambra, Imo, Abia, and part of Enugu and Rivers states to make sure they join in the boycotting of the forthcoming national election by sitting at home.
An undislosed source revealed to hotjist.com that this is presently causing serious panic amidst some communities particularly in Imo State, stating that some are already indicating their readiness to bow to the pressure from IPOB.
In another report, IPOB members were alleged to have attacked security operatives during their rally on Tuesday.



The clash was said to have started when a Police detachment was deployed to Okigwe road to stop members of the group from destroying billboards of candidates of political parties in the area.
Earlier in February, IPOB had urged its members to boycott the February 16 presidential election, just as the group chose that date for a referendum.
More Stories
LASIEC DEBUNKS TIMETABLE FOR 2025 LAGOS LG ELECTIONS
The Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC) has refuted rumors circulating about the release of a timetable for the 2025...
ANAMBRA 2025: UMEOJI WITHDRAWS FROM APC PRIMARIES
In the lead-up to the All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship primary election in Anambra, scheduled for Saturday, one of the...
JUST IN: NNPCL NAMES NEW EIGHT-MAN MANAGEMENT TEAM
The Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited has unveiled a new eight-member senior management team to oversee the company’s operations and...
OJULARI TAKES OVER FROM KYARI AS NEW NNPCL BOSS (PHOTOS)
Bayo Ojulari, the newly appointed Group Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL), has officially taken...
TINUBU APPOINTS AYO SOTINRIN AS BANK OF AGRICULTURE MD
President Bola Tinubu has appointed Ayo Sotinrin as the new Managing Director of the Bank of Agriculture (BOA), with immediate...
WORK TO BEGIN ON INDEPENDENCE BRIDGE IN THREE WEEKS – UMAHI REVEALS
The Minister of Works, Dave Umahi, says that permanent work on the Independence Bridge will commence in three weeks. Briefing...