
UPDATED: VICTOR OSIMHEN STAYS AT NAPOLI AFTER TRANSFER TO CHELSEA COLLAPSE ON DEADLINE DAY
Victor Osimhen’s move to Chelsea fell through after Chelsea reportedly offered the Nigerian international a huge salary cut below what he earns at Napoli.
It was gathered that Chelsea offered Osimhen guaranteed €4m per season, plus another €4m in bonuses (€2m for UCL qualification and €2m for goals and appearances).
Chelsea’s offer of €4m to Osimhen is less than half of what the striker receives at Napoli.
With the summer transfer window now closed, Osimhen is set to stay at Napoli till at least winter transfer window before any other move away from the naples can be facilitated.
On Friday night, Fabrice Hawkins, revealed that Osimhen’s proposed move to Chelsea has fallen through.
“Unless Saudi club make huge bid for Osimhen before monday. He will stay in Napoli this season
“Victor Osimhen to Chelsea, deal off, he wrote.
The Nigeria international had been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge on deadline day but the parties were unable to reach an agreement, leaving the 25-year-old in limbo.
Hawkins adds that Osimhen will stay in Naples unless the Serie A club receive a “huge” bid for him from Saudi Arabia before Monday.
In the same vein, Fabrizio Romano also wrote, “NO agreement between Victor Osimhen and Chelsea even after new proposal presented two hours ago.
More Stories
LESOTHO BEARS THE BRUNT AS NEW US TARIFFS SHAKE AFRICA
The small African kingdom of Lesotho said Thursday it would “urgently” send a government delegation to the United States to...
OVER 60% OF CORRUPTION CASES LINKED TO HEALTHCARE, INFRASTRUCTURE FUNDS — ICPC
The Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, Musa Aliyu (SAN), has revealed that over 60...
UK COURT ORDERS TRUMP TO PAY £625K OVER FAILED LAWSUIT
The High Court in London on Thursday ordered US President Donald Trump to pay £625,000 ($741,000) in legal costs after...
FERNANDEZ FIRES CHELSEA INTO FOURTH, PILING PRESSURE ON POSTECOGLOU
Chelsea climbed to fourth place in the Premier League as Enzo Fernandez sealed a 1-0 win that piled pressure on...
COURT BARS POLICE, DSS FROM ARRESTING FUBARA’S CHIEF OF STAFF
A Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt has barred the Nigerian Police and the Department of State Services from...
I’LL SOON EXPOSE SEXUAL ASSAULT EVIDENCE AGAINST AKPABIO — NATASHA
Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan of Kogi Central Senatorial District says she will soon present evidence of sexual harassment against Senate President...