US JUSTICE DEPT. RELEASES ADDITIONAL EPSTEIN FILES CONTAINING SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS AGAINST TRUMP
By: Sefiu Ajape

The US Justice Department on Thursday released additional FBI documents detailing interviews with a woman who alleged that President Donald Trump sexually assaulted her after she was introduced to him by Jeffrey Epstein.
According to the department, the documents had not been made public in earlier congressionally mandated releases related to the late convicted sex offender because they were mistakenly labeled “duplicative.”
Democrats are currently investigating how the Trump administration handled the Epstein-related files.
The newly released documents contain accounts of several interviews conducted by the FBI in 2019 with the woman, who alleged she was assaulted by both Epstein and Trump when she was between 13 and 15 years old.
In one of the interviews, the woman told investigators that Epstein took her to “either New York or New Jersey” and introduced her to Trump. She alleged that she bit Trump when he attempted to force her to perform oral sex on him.
The woman also told investigators that she and people close to her had received threatening calls over the years demanding she remain silent, which she believed were connected to Epstein.
Trump has denied any wrongdoing linked to the Epstein allegations, and the Justice Department previously stated that some of the documents it released “contain untrue and sensationalist claims against President Trump.”
Democrats have accused the Trump administration of concealing details of the Epstein investigation that could negatively affect Trump.
On Wednesday, a House committee voted to subpoena Attorney General Pam Bondi to answer questions regarding the Justice Department’s handling of the documents.
