Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid transfer bans suspended

Read Time:59 Second

Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have had their upcoming transfer bans suspended while FIFA’s appeal committee considers the situation. The two capital clubs were previously informed that they would not be allow to sign players in the upcoming summer transfer window, as well as the January 2017 transfer window, as a punishment for allegedly breaking rules regarding the signing of players aged under 18.
In a statement, Real Madrid confirmed on Friday night: “Real Madrid has announced that the FIFA Appeal Committee has decided to provisionally suspend the sanction imposed on the club.” Atletico added: “The FIFA Appeal Committee has granted the probationary suspension of the sanction imposed by the Disciplinary Committee of said body that prevented our club from signing national or foreign football players during the next two full periods of recruitment.”The probationary suspension of said sanction shall be applied pending the outcome of the appeal filed by our club with the Appeal Committee of the maximum global governing body of football.” The news means that the clubs will be free to start signing new players this summer if the appeal committee has not reached a decision before the window opens on July 1.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.