
ALIBABA, WIFE WELCOME SET OF TRIPLETS
A pair of triplets has been welcomed by well-known comedian Atunyota Akpobome, often known as Alibaba, and his spouse Mary.
The infants, who are all boys, joined the family two months ago, according to a Monday Instagram picture shared by Alibaba with its followers.
Andrew, Alexander, and Aaron are the names given to the boys.
“Mary and I are happy and overjoyed to welcome our three sons, Aaron, Alexander, and Andrew, into the Akpobome family,” the top comedian wrote in a post on his account, @alibabagcfr.
“It’s been two months since they arrived, and as the days go by, we thank God Almighty for these three beautiful blessings.
“We also want to thank our sisters, brothers, friends, uncles, and aunties for all the support so far.
“As we celebrate the essence of the resurrection power in this period of Easter, we join our faith with yours and pray that things of joy will never be far from you.
“God will make all that needs to arise in your favour in this holy period of reawakening.
“On behalf of the Akpobomes, again, thank you.”
Alibaba is set to turn 59 in June and marry Mary in 2006; she will turn 56 in July.
Alibaba said that a woman does not have to add monetary value to a marriage or relationship in December 2023, during an interview with The Honest Bunch Podcast about what women may offer in these contexts.
More Stories
BRT BUS IN FLAMES: DRIVER, MOTOR BOY FLEE AS PASSENGERS ESCAPE DEATH IN LAGOS
Passengers aboard a Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) vehicle narrowly escaped death on Saturday morning after the bus caught fire in...
UK LABOUR PARTY SUSPENDS MP DAN NORRIS AFTER RAPE ARREST
The UK’s ruling Labour Party on Saturday said that it had suspended MP Dan Norris after he was arrested on...
LAGOS INVESTIGATES DEATH OF PREGNANT WOMAN REFUSED HOSPITAL CARE DURING LABOUR
The Lagos State Government has vowed to hold accountable all parties involved in what it described as “tragic and shocking...
FRSC OFFICIAL, 24 DEAD IN HORRIFIC OGUN MULTIPLE CRASHES
At least 25 people, including an official of the Federal Road Safety Corps lost their lives while eight people were...
MOURINHO HANDED THREE-MATCH BAN, £6,000 FINE FOR NOSE-GRABBING INCIDENT
Fenerbahce manager Jose Mourinho has been banned for three matches and handed a fine of around £6,000 ($7,734.00) after grabbing...
EXAM MALPRACTICE: DON WANTS SMARTPHONES BANNED IN SCHOOLS, VARSITIES
In a bid to curtail the increasing rate of examination malpractice and impact of social media on academic performance government...