
RANGNICK TURNS DOWN BAYERN MUNICH MANAGERIAL JOB
Austria head coach, Ralf Rangnick, has confirmed he will not be the next manager of Bayern Munich.
Rangnick had been in talks with the former Bundesliga champions and a deal was thought to be close.
However, on Thursday, he released a statement that read: “I’m the Austrian team coach with all my heart.
“I really enjoy this task and am determined to successfully continue on our chosen path.
“I would like to expressly emphasise that this is not a rejection of Bayern, but rather a decision for my team and our common goals. Our full concentration is on the Euros. We will do everything we can to get as far as possible.”
The 65-year-old’s decision leaves Bayern scrambling around for their next manager.
The Bavarians have already been turned down by Bayer Leverkusen’s Xabi Alonso.
More Stories
LESOTHO BEARS THE BRUNT AS NEW US TARIFFS SHAKE AFRICA
The small African kingdom of Lesotho said Thursday it would “urgently” send a government delegation to the United States to...
OVER 60% OF CORRUPTION CASES LINKED TO HEALTHCARE, INFRASTRUCTURE FUNDS — ICPC
The Chairman of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, Musa Aliyu (SAN), has revealed that over 60...
UK COURT ORDERS TRUMP TO PAY £625K OVER FAILED LAWSUIT
The High Court in London on Thursday ordered US President Donald Trump to pay £625,000 ($741,000) in legal costs after...
FERNANDEZ FIRES CHELSEA INTO FOURTH, PILING PRESSURE ON POSTECOGLOU
Chelsea climbed to fourth place in the Premier League as Enzo Fernandez sealed a 1-0 win that piled pressure on...
COURT BARS POLICE, DSS FROM ARRESTING FUBARA’S CHIEF OF STAFF
A Rivers State High Court in Port Harcourt has barred the Nigerian Police and the Department of State Services from...
I’LL SOON EXPOSE SEXUAL ASSAULT EVIDENCE AGAINST AKPABIO — NATASHA
Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan of Kogi Central Senatorial District says she will soon present evidence of sexual harassment against Senate President...